Welcome to PM Certifications – I just wanted to put together a brief guide on how to get the most out of this website. Here’s a quick list of what you’ll find:
- Details of Project Management Certifications available for you to study. Here is an overview of some common ones that are out there and the reasons why people may want to study them.
- Costs and course providers for accredited training agencies
- Project Management Methodology details
- PM Certification study tips
- Tools and Apps useful to Project Managers
I have a few aims that I want to achieve from this site, my ‘Project Charter’ if you will…
- To inform myself of all the various project management study options out there in order to make the best decision about what to study next. I’ve currently got Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner certifications, but there’s a bit of upcoming training budget to spend and at this point I have no idea which course I should begin!
- To use that information and create an extensive and trusted online resource for Project Management study for myself and anyone else interested to use.
- To be the #1 Project Management Certification information site on the Internet. It will take time to reach that level, but I’ll be adding content at a steady rate and answering comments and questions that come up as quickly as I can.